Active Sky Evolution is the latest installment in the Active Sky series, bringing further refinement and accuracy to your simulated weather environment.
The Active Sky series, first released in 2002, has been continually developed in effort to provide the most realistic and enjoyable weather simulation engine possible for Microsoft Flight Simulator users. Supporting both FS9 and FSX, this latest version offers tons of useful features including universal graphics add-on compatibility, graphics snapshots with weather influence, an in-flight weather display gauge, realistic wake turbulence, vertical air simulation, comprehensive weather and flight planning, full graphical mapping and much, much more.
- Active Sky Evolution Improvements
- Universal Graphics Add-on Integration
- Universal In-Flight Weather Display Gauge
- Real-Time Sigmets and Airmets for the Continental United States
- Weather Theme Drag And Drop
- Real-Time Global Networked Pilot Reports
- Station Database Management